Friday, March 22, 2013

Please Help My Dear Friend Get Teeth

I have a friend who is very ill with several, chronic, lifelong conditions. Her name is Dee, but she goes by "Line" on Facebook. She has Fibromyalgia, Crohn's, Arthritis, and lives with pain of many kinds on a daily basis. She has had to get her colon removed since I've known her, and with the infection and problems that occurred during all that, she has really been through hell. When I am in pain of any kind, I think of her as inspiration to go on. Her family has been dealing with their own health problems as well.

On top of all of these health problems, she's losing her teeth and cannot afford to get them fixed. Her insurance plan covers very little of the huge expense of the cost to fix her mouth so she can eat solid food again.

I can personally vouch for her. She is a very kind and beautiful person, and she absolutely hates to ask for help. Nobody likes to ask, but she is always giving of whatever she can to support others emotionally and has not asked for anything until now.

This is her last chance to fix her teeth so she can at least eat and get some nutrition into her body. If you have any way to contribute, even a small amount, please know that it is for a very good cause and will be used to restore her mouth to be able to eat solid food. It's a long way to the goal, but any small bit helps.

Also, please share this link freely as you can, to help spread the word.
http://www.gofundme.com/theinvisibleamongus

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.