Saturday, December 19, 2009

formspring.me

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be, and why?
I would want to be one of the river birch trees in my own yard. They are lovely, sizable, and native to the area. Since my yard is all native plants, it supports a lot of native wildlife. I would love to stay and watch all the activities that go on in "Native Suburbia" all day long, while shedding bits of peeling flakes of my trunk, shading the front yard, and providing a woodland habitat for the plants beneath and the animals that visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.