Monday, January 4, 2010

Beercation 2009

What are your plans for the holidays?
I don't really celebrate holidays as much as I celebrate having time off and being alive. :)
But basically, we traveled and tasted a lot of beers for most of the time.

My husband Don and I traveled to Michigan on a road trip, enjoying our "beer-cation" by staying at various cities which are home to the various microbreweries we know and love, and some we never knew about before. We enjoyed many fine beers at: Founder's, Dragonmead, Dark Horse, Arcadia, Bell's, and almost went to 3 Floyds in Indiana, but they were closed. :( Nearer home, we also visited: Barley House, Rock Bottom, Lucky Monk, and plenty of our favorite beers from Binny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.