Monday, August 31, 2009

Nauseating Pain

I'm not really in the mood to deal with life's challenges today. My flare is continuing and today, my pain is nauseating me. On top of that, I've been having dizzy spells. This is all very distracting and I feel pretty foggy. It's difficult to concentrate on getting any work done... which is why I'm posting this blog right now.

Days like this make me wonder how I can go on. I can't possibly do a good job at work when I have such health problems, can I? I guess I need to take my own advice and do
"just one thing" by getting through this day and not worrying about the rest of my life all at once.

I've taken a Tramadol and I've got "Bunny" warming my back up. I also have a massage scheduled for this evening, so I can also look forward to that. I know I'll feel a little bit better, at least for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.