Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facial Flushing is a Side Effect of Savella!

Last Sunday, after posting photos of my extremely hot and ruddy face on Facebook, I confirmed that the new drug I'm on, Savella, includes "hot flush" as a commonly reported side effect. From what I read, it appears it's relatively common, but less common after the first month of use. Since I'm newly switched to Savella, I'm hoping my daily flushing will dwindle away.

Here are the pictures, in case you're wondering how it looks.

Note: I used Photo Booth and the pictures are reversed. (The big zit is actually on my right cheek.)






Here's one of the resources that led me to believe it's the Savella:
http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/savella/blushing

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.