Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Locks of Love Haircut

I have been growing my hair since 2007, my last Locks of Love haircut. This time, I was able to donate a 13-inch ponytail to this charity for cancer kids. My husband shot video of the event, at my request. Here's the video.



My philosophy of giving to others in need as a healthy form of distraction from my health problems applies here. It doesn't hurt to give away some hair and not getting frequent haircuts fits right into my busy schedule. Come on. Do like me and grow out a pretty little pony tail for some unlucky kids who have to endure chemotherapy. 10 inches is the minimum.

If you're interested in donating to Locks of Love, it's easy! For more information on donating to Locks of Love, go to: http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.