Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling a Bit Better

Feeling Lame Update:

As you may have read in my previous post, yesterday, I was a hot mess.  I'm not skipping along merrily just yet today, but I did manage to get some sleep last night.  Although my back is still hurting quite a bit, and I had more bloody nose mess in the morning, I did not have any more bleeding for the rest of the day (amazingly), and I did not have asthma issues at work today.

I may be headed for better days soon.  I've been making a real effort to eat healthier and have been managing to get A's in Calorie Camp because of it, so hopefully that effort is helping something to go right.  Not sure what made it go so wrong yesterday, but such is the life of a fibromite - always unpredictable.  Oh, bonus: I lost 3 pounds as of my weigh in this morning.  Yay me! 

I'm going to continue hoping for better days now.  Thanks for reading.  I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.