Monday, April 2, 2012

Test Results

I had the following tests done to rule out other conditions:

CBC WITH AUTOMATED DIFFERENTIAL
ANA COMMON ANTIBODY SCREEN WITH REFLEX
CRP
ALDOLASE
CPK-CREATINE KINASE
RBC SED RATE
RHEUMATOID FACTOR , IgM, IgG, IgA
URINALYSIS
CYCLIC CITRUL PEP AB
XR FOOT BIL 2V
XR HAND BIL 2V
XR SACROILIAC JNTS MIN 3V

Everything was in normal range except:
1. Urinalysis shows Ketones (40), but normal should be negative
2. Left foot x-ray reveals "Lucent line across the medial aspect of the left navicular bone could be an old fracture or more likely an unfused apophyseal center."  The doctor did a quick search and noted "Kohler disease" is what this is called.  She examined my foot and pressed on the area to look for pain, but I didn't feel anything unusual there.  I guess my bones refused to fuse when I was young.

Additionally, the x-ray of the sacroiliac joints did not find any abnormalities, thus I do not have Sacroiliitis, as my previous doctor clinically diagnosed (and sold me a belt for this condition).

NOTE: My left upper eyelid continues to twitch near the almost constantly throughout the day.  This is day 8 of the twitching in the same spot.  There is a slight chance of cyclobenzaprint causing twitches as a side effect, but I find it strange that this particular twitch has remained in the same spot and behaved the same way for so long. Usually, I get a twitch here and there and it goes away, maybe comes back in a different place.  This is just odd.