Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Missed You Last Night, Ambien

I pulled a fibrofog and forgot to take my half pill of Ambien (Zolpidem) last night.  It's the first time I've forgotten to take it in a long time - maybe EVER, since I started taking it.  What a shitty night I had.  I must have woken up about a thousand times.  I did dream some crazy stuff (very detailed, as usual) so I know I got some sleep, but it was such a long night.

I sure did miss my Ambien last night.  Never again will I forget!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.