Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NFA 2010 Walk of FAME: Fibro Fliers

I have signed up for the 2010 Walk of FAME because I want to “Make Fibromyalgia Visible” now!

In honor of National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day (May 15), I plan to participate in and raise funds for the Walk of FAME in order to support ongoing research and programs for fibromyalgia.

The National Fibromyalgia Association develops and executes programs to improve the lives of people living with fibromyalgia worldwide.

The Walk of FAME is hosted by the NFA on May 15 and by other dedicated groups around the world at other times on or around National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.

Together, we hope to “Make Fibromyalgia Visible” one step at a time.


View my page or my team’s page and current donation status and please make a donation (in any amount) by clicking the Make a gift! link.
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for supporting this event! I'll be speaking at the National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day event in Fullerton, California and look forward to working together with the community.

    Sue Ingebretson
    Author, FibroWHYalgia
    www.RebuildingWellness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topics, I am looking this type of topics, I want more. I know The best chiropractic

    clinic helps people in Suwanee GA with back pain, neck pain, headaches.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.