Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh What a Night

Well, wouldn't you know it?  The very day I declare things are improving for me, I start feeling shitty again.  

I developed a headache while still at work yesterday and it progressed into a monster migraine overnight.  I woke up about a thousand times last night, just to feel the pain in my head.  Of course, after waking up, I also got to feel that peculiar back pain - you know, that spot on the left side that kills when I sneeze.  Each time I woke up, I felt the need to flip over to the side (or other side) but first I had to deal with my back hating every second of the movement.  In anticipation of my back screaming at me for moving, I'd first try to adjust a bit by stretching out my ribs.  (I've been doing this for the past few weeks, hoping for that *click* in the sternum or back or wherever in the chest/back area so the pain will feel slightly better for a little while, but it's never enough.)  Anyway, flipping over hurt my back and my head was just looking for a different side to be touched by the pillow.  I'd sleep for a short time and have to do it all over again.  What a shitty night.

I have way too much to do at work and can't afford to recuperate at home (again), so today ought to be "interesting".  I just hope the Aleve helps the headache, the way it usually does.  Come on, Aleve!  Wish me luck.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.