Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My "Pages" are Finally Updated

A while back, I added what Blogger is calling "pages" to my blog. This is the top row of links to other content on my blog. They've been under construction for a long time, but I've finally updated them. They may get updated in the future, but at least there is substantial content there.

Here are links to those pages, for my subscribers:
Home (same as before - my posts)
About Me
Fibro Info
Native Gardening
Craft Beer
Other

As always, I welcome your feedback.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you. Don't be shy. Please share your thoughts...

PLEASE READ: Your comments are moderated, so you will NOT see your comment right away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES. I will post it as soon as I can review it, if I approve. Thank you.